Saturday, June 2, 2012

Let's hear it for the voice

Welcome to the new blog ....it's here to encourage you to SING!  
Previously a page on my home blog MozInOz, I thought it was about time that the passion for helping people find their voice be given it's OWN voice.

In this blog, I want to tell you about singing, about sharing song with others, about the joy of singing and what it can add to your life, share some tips and hints, keep you posted about the classes, workshops and other sing events I have happening, share some real-life stories about singing/singers, and encourage you to lift your voice in song. 

Take a look at the other pages on this blog and please....I'd love to hear from you, so leave me some comments.

I'll begin to post next week ....once I've got the content, layout, and design sorted out.....y'all come back now, y' hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment